WHAT IS DIVA?
diVa Laser Vaginal Therapy is a ground-breaking procedure that uses laser resurfacing to improve vaginal tissue. Developed by Sciton, diVa uses an FDA approved Hybrid Fractional Laser Technology for ablation and coagulation of soft tissue.
The result increases the elasticity, thickness, and moisture in vaginal tissue as well as an increase in sexual satisfaction. The diVa procedure also improves mild levels of urinary stress incontinence (USI). This gives peace knowing the next time you exercise, sneeze, or cough that you are in control!
WHAT LEADS TO THE DECLINE OF VAGINAL HEALTH?
Childbirth can stretch the tissue in the vaginal canal as well as the surrounding tissue. The vagina does heal mostly by the body’s own response , however, the tissue may not return to the same state as before childbirth. Over time the stretch vaginal tissue, perineum, and surrounding tissue can lead to a lower vaginal function and health.
Menopause, breast feeding, chemotherapy, and a hysterectomy can lead to a low estrogen production that can often lead to the thinning, drying and inflammation of the vaginal walls. Ultimately leading to a decrease in vaginal function.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT OUR DIVA:
- The innovative diVa device combines two FDA-cleared Sciton laser wavelengths approved for ablative and non-ablative tissue treatment.
- Laser vaginal tightening by diVa is the world’s first hybrid fractional laser that combines two different wavelengths for the treatment of vaginal tissue.
- Recent ongoing studies have demonstrated that diVa is safe and effective for women of all ages – premenopausal and postmenopausal.
- The diVa treatment takes 3 to 5 minutes to perform.
- DiVa is a versatile treatment that can be customized – allowing ablation and coagulation at the same time or tunable to deliver either ablation only or coagulation only depending on the conditions being treated.